I am writing a post after a long time. During these time, I have written a lot of articles for a lot of journals. This year has been fantastic till now. I am on the penultimate day of the year. I would like to write a lot in detail but I am saving those for my book which is under progress. I don’t want to kill the interesting parts now. Just a few of them which hits my brain.
- Lifetime experience on mostly what NOT to do both personally and professionally
- Travelled like never before with friends since I born
- Did a lot of trekking this year. That became a lifetime hobby
- Created and launched multiple products with the hope that we will make millions
- Became an expert in bringing ideas into product. Need to thank my hackathon experiences for that
- Everyday was like riding on a roller coaster. Lot of ups and downs. Mostly downs
- Met a lot of people and made a few of them as friends. Good year of networking
- Stayed awake throughout the last year like never before by reducing sleeping time to 4-5 hours on a regular basis
- Walked like never before regularly. Yes, even 50KMs in a single stretch. More than a full marathon cycle
- Continuous support from family kept me going all these days
- Have a solid & mature mind like never before as well as healthy both physically and mentally
- Inked K-Spade on my right hand. Check the image below
What’s ahead of me now? Hopefully that will bring more & more life time events and experiences!