I have downloaded a random app from app store on my mobile in morning. There was some initial questions about me after installation. There was a question on which age group I belong to. There was age groups like (0 -18), (19 – 25), (26 – 50), (51 – 100). I always used to select second group. But now I am forced to select the age group #3. OOPS. I am getting older. I felt weird suddenly. I was thinking about what have I achieved till now in the last 25 years.
I have not learned much. But definitely I have a fair amount of ups and downs that gave me a good experience. I am listing it down whatever I felt worthy.
1. Learn how to do things on your own without other’s help and at the same time don’t feel hesitated to ask others if you really don’t know something
2. Travel as much as you can. There is a lot to explore in this world
3. Believe in yourself. That is the best motivation for you
4. Being successful in business or job is not at all equal to being happy. There is a huge difference between both
5. If you are going to fail, then fail fast and start fresh once again. But never stop doing
6. Do things what gives you happiness often. It may vary between people. It can be travelling, playing, smoking, drinking, etc.,
7. You must need to know when to say “Yes” and when to say “No”. When you grow, you may need to say a lot of “No” than “Yes”
8. Talk to more people and join in meetings, groups as much as you can. That will make you a better person gradually. You don’t know what is coming ahead and where is the door of opportunity
9. Learn to say “Thank you” whenever necessary
10. We just have only one life. Start doing something what others are not doing. Especially do it before your marriage. You can avoid a lot of risks. Don’t regret later. Because most of the people in this world want the same things
11. Be aggressive on learning new things on everyday and never miss an opportunity to learn
12. Read a lot of books. This point should be on top of others. It is the key to open the door of a new world of making you a wiser person
13. Ignore people who always talks negatively on your progress. But keep them closer to know what is going on there. It will be a booster to do things faster. Yes, just do it for the people who wants to see you fail
14. Have more friends. True friends will not question you when you disappear and when you reappear. They are the people who is going to share your success and failure along.
15. Try to keep the burdens of failure only with you. Because everyone has their own burdens that you are not aware of
16. Do what you are best at doing. Don’t try to keep your legs on two different things at a sametime unless you are an expert in doing it. We can’t accomplish all of our goals.
17. Be healthy. Walk more and run often
18. Sleep well. Try changing your sleeping cycle which is comfortable to you. Even 5 hours per day can work for you if you follow procedures
19. There is always a better person than you wherever you are and whoever you are